My Fruity Faces was started by a couple of Dads who were inspired by their children to solve a problem they were having along with many parents all across the country. How do they get their kids to make healthier eating choices during snack time?
The concept was to design stickers with various facial parts that kids could mix and match to create a variety of faces – similar to the concept of “Mr. Potato head!”
Inspired by children for children the Dad’s reasoned if cartoon images can help the process food industry sell more cookies, chips, and ice cream, why not take the same approach and use it for healthy eating with real nutrient-rich fruit and vegetables. That’s when they had the idea of My Fruity Faces the Edible Stickers™ stickers which make eating fruit and veggies fun, exciting, and engaging for kids.
That was Then…
However, over the years the company has evolved and has experienced growth and that growth has led to a much bigger vision, a much deeper meaning and a stronger belief in its purpose.
The belief that companies are not built just to make money but to fulfill a much grander purpose in society. That belief is the pillar of the company’s foundation. The foundation that the company was founded to be a source for good and that the bottom line practices should not only lead to economic profitability but social and environmental profitability as well.
My Fruity Faces has evolved to be more than just a Consumer Packaged Goods company. The company’s core purpose is to make a difference in the health and lifestyle of kids by creating products, services, and games that are educational, entertaining, motivational, innovative, unique and most of all inspirational. This is not only a labor of love but a real purpose to make a positive change in the world.
The founders didn’t initially set out to impact the world but that’s exactly what they’re doing.
My Fruity Faces was created to be the link between healthy eating and an active lifestyle among children.
With that said, we’re excited to have you join us in this effort, for every edible stickers package you purchase the company will make a donation to help support our four healthy lifestyle initiatives: 1) Provide access to fresh fruit and veggies, 2) improve health and nutrition, 3) provide a safe environment for physical play and 4) confidence building.
So Many Stickers To Choose From! (*All Available in All-Natural ingredients)
Licensed Characters of kids favorite television shows, movies, sports team, etc. coming soon!!!
If you’re a resident in Southern California, you can find our Edible Stickers™ stickers in select Wal-Mart Supercenters or you can place an order online today.
Our Own Original Characters:
- Crunchy – loves carrots, surfing the sea and singing off key
- Munchy – loves cucumbers, riding bikes and mountain hikes
- Slurpy – loves tomatoes, climbing trees and riding skis
- Yummy – loves apple slices, pogo sticks and magic tricks
- Scrumptious – loves peppers, running races and fruity faces
- Tilly Tango – loves fresh mango, skateboarding fast and having a blast!
- Cutie Fruity – loves green apples, swinging high to touch the sky
- Pollyanna – loves bananas, jumping rope and cantaloupe
- Kerry Berry – loves strawberries, climbing trees and shopping sprees
- Bella Stella – loves red apples, dancing fun and shining sun
- Sparkle Ellen – loves watermelon, flying kites and starry nights
- Blabber Blob – loves oranges, scaring cats and silly hats
- Nosey Nat – loves plums, wiggle worms and bugs that squirm
- Spooky Spike – loves pineapple, rattling bones and munching stones
- Ollie Eyeballs – loves pears, sliming folks and telling bad jokes
- Toothy Tad – loves kiwis, chasing bats and kissing rats
- BooBoo Biggie – loves papaya, frightening ghosts and marshmallow roasts
- Itty Bitty Kitty – loves bananas, chasing mice and playing nice
- Merlin Mouse – loves berries, tap dancing and fast prancing
- Pomfrey Pup – loves fruity slices, doggie paddling and skedaddling
- Doozey Dog – loves apples, chasing cats and baseball hats
- Callie Cat loves every fruit, yoga moves and music grooves